"How bad does it have to be before you do something about it?"
- Amy Jenkins, Funny Valentine (via pure-ecstasyyy)
“Pretty bad.” (via damnitschelsea)
(Source: observando, via brrrenny)
"How cruel, your veins are full of ice-water and mine are boiling."
- Emily Brontë, Wuthering Heights (via mashamorevna)
(Source: shmegeh, via withsaltinherveins)
"That’s how you can tell that you’re filling yourself with the wrong things. You use a lot of energy, and in the end, you feel emptier and less comfortable than ever."
- Glennon Doyle Melton, Carry On, Warrior: Thoughts on Life Unarmed (via creatingaquietmind)
(Source: recycledsoul, via creatingaquietmind)
"Being both soft and strong is a combination very few have mastered."
- Yasmin Mogahed (via thatkindofwoman)
(Source: islamicrays, via thatkindofwoman)
"When you grow up as a girl, the world tells you the things that you are supposed to be: emotional, loving, beautiful, wanted. And then when you are those things, the world tells you they are inferior: illogical, weak, vain, empty."
- Stevie Nicks (via thatkindofwoman)
(Source: larmoyante, via thatkindofwoman)
"If it is right, it happens — The main thing is not to hurry. Nothing good gets away."
- John Steinbeck, from a letter to Thom Steinbeck (via hellanne)
Schwabacher Landing - Grand Teton N.P - Wyoming - USA
(by ~ Floydian ~ )